i want your videos!

hi guys - please send me links to your looping videos, because i'd like to
put them up on the Looping page on my website. i have a couple up already,
but i'd really like to get a whole bunch, so people can really get a nice
cross section of what's out there

please send links to simeonATsimeonharris.co.uk

many thanks!

ps - i won't be hotlinking, i'll download them to my server

pps - here are a couple of new tunes for you.....

http://www.simeonharris.co.uk/22_Feb_1644.mp3

http://www.simeonharris.co.uk/06_Feb_1644.mp3 (this one still needs the
arrangement tweaking)

Upload 500 photos a month & blog with your Messenger buddies on Windows
Live
Spaces. Get yours now, FREE! http://specials.uk.msn.com/spaces/default.aspx