Re: Immersive sound

Stefan Smulovitz wrote:
> If you want to try playing with this you might want to try my software
> - Kenaxis VBAP. (http://www.kenaxis.com/)
> If you have any questions let me know. I hope to have the system up
> and running in some sort of a configuration for the Boise Experimental
> Music Festival.
Hi Stephan,

Very impressive.  I look forward to the PC version.  Meanwhile, a few
questions:
1. For what does VBAP stand?
2. What are the costs for Kenaxis and Kenaxis VBAP?
3. The PDF manual for both seem to be the same link.  Is everything all
in one manual or is there a wrong link for VBAP?

Cheers,

Bill