Re: Native Instrument's Electronic Instruments 2 XT

That's the beauty of ebay.  Sometimes you give a good
deal, sometimes you get a good deal.

I wonder if it's because people looking for deals on
software will just as soon pirate it then purchase
it... maybe because there's a preponderence of decent
to great free stuff out there.  Anyhow, I hope you
enjoy it as much as I do.  It's worth it for FastFX
alone!

Mark

http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail