From: Per Boysen [mailto:perboysen@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 2:54 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Anyone using NI Guitar Rig 2?

On 26 feb 2007, at 23.00, Stefan Tiedje wrote:
> Which audio interface are you using? eventually a combination of audio
> and Midi? Some of them would react with cracles on too much Midi data
> streaming in, seems to be a driver and/or firmware issue...

Hi STefan,

I have been trying different combinations of Audio Interfaces and MIDI
interfaces. RME Multiface, Ecco Indigo i/o as audio and as MIDI both the
RME
built-in MIDI in port and a separate USB MIDI-Link interface. I have also
noticed similar "zipper noise" in other software (Ableton Live) and
external
devices like my TC Electronic FireworX - all happening when manipulating a
parameters values by external MIDI CC. So it seems to be a general issue
and
very hard to isolate. Some patches are more vulnerable than other, but I
have not found any rules yet.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)