CAN YOU HELP ME Participants in the Y2K Live Looping Festivals

I'm in the final stages of  trying to get some public funding for the
Y2K7 International Live Looping Festival in the form of
grants.   Due to illness,  I am down to the last minute with my deadlines.

Could you please help me,If you were........

1) a  headlined or featured performer at one of the last 5 years'
festivals
or
2) involved in the technology end of digital live looping or
3) have just been inspired watching performances in past festivals

Would you please write me a single quotable sentence
that attests to how the looping festival  has favorably impacted your
career as an artist or as a technical innovator.

These are grant applications that we are filing so the more
laudatory you can make them, the better they will enable us to
finally pay some of the people and artists who have donated
ALL of their time for free for the past five years in the presentation
of some 125 live looping artists and half a dozen technology
world premieres to the live looping community and the citizens
of Northern California.

 I thank you in advance for taking the time to help the festival
become more successful.

We'll see as many of you as can make it to perform or enjoy the
Y2K7 International Live Looping Festival.

yours,  most sincerely,  Rick Walker