Re: digitech xdd delay

I picked up an old zoom 508 delay pedal very cheaply recently, which is an amazing pedal for the price.  It offers upto 4 seconds of delay, has a hold feature, plus a couple of really nice stereo multi-tap paradigms.  I don't use mine much now, however, as there is no separate direct (wet) out, which I need.  I don't think these are made any more, but it's worth looking for one 2nd hand.

A better option may be the behringer virtualizer dsp 2024P...

http://www.behringer.com/DSP2024P/index.cfm?lang=ENG

...which offers upto 5.4 seconds of delay, as well as a multitude of other usable effects.  I rely on this a lot for my sound and would thouroughly recommend it - you should be able to buy one new for not a lot of money,

Stephen

aandreas@gmx.ch wrote:
hi all,

heres another question...
anyone familiar with the digitech xdd delay?
im looking for a long-time delay to complement an RC2 (in front of it).
looks like this is the best offer out there. up to 4 secs, reverse, looper function, and of course feedback.
anyone knows of a similarly featured pedal in the same price range?
things that are not perfect on the digitech are:
- no dry-mute
- no 'roll out' , that - when switching it off - doesnt cut off the 'running' delays.

i guess there is no cheap pedal delay out there that can do those things anyway, right? (and has at least 2.5 secs delay time)
thanks again
-a

Jetzt GMX ProMail testen: www.gmx.net/de/go/mailfooter/promail-out

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time