Re: wireless headset microphones for looping

L.A. Angulo wrote:
> I am curious to know if anybody is using such
> micros,good brands for the buck, advantages
> disadvantages etc.

Not wireless, but since years I am singing into an AKG headset, for me
the only way to move around , tweaking knobs and get sound into my Ondes
Memorielles at the same time...
If I could afford it, I'd probably get DPA's nowadays. The ones you
almost can't see...
Wireless is just an option, depends how much you move around...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------