Re: Seattle Loopfest

Mileage! I think it IS Artis. I wish I could help but the latest is I'll be gone at that time. Latest word is touring starts heavy and hard in May and I think I'll be pretty crunched for the duration.... BUT MAYBE!

I'd love to do some looping with YOU there Miles! Oh boy. We could raise a serious ruckus!!!

Who knows? I might get fed up and quit... or get fed up and get fired. Or be overfed and get too fat to get through the auditorium doors. But for now it looks like I'll be pretty jammed up to the wall.

Artis is looping? Oh man. I'd love to see THAT!

Any of you in Toronto I'll be there 10 March (Canadian Music Week) with Hayley Sales at Healey's Blue Jay Way. We go on at 11. No looping - just straight stuff on my end. I'll need a lot of coffee but I think I can stay awake for it.

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio
vancouver island, b.c.
800.545.6846