what looping tool? again

woops, further to the previous post, i also want to use foot pedals for
the
looping, i don't want to be bending over squinting at buttons (or a
laptop)
and ignoring the audience, and i want to keep my hands free.
ok. thanks.
md

i'm about to enter the loops. could you please advise me as to which
looping
tool(s) will work well for me. this is the spec:
i want to perform spoken word poetry accompanied with improvised vocal
loops. for example, i sing a 4 bar bass loop, then i want this to
continuein
time looping seamlessly (assuming i've hit it on time) while i add a vocal
hi hat. once i've got a few loops working i'll perform the poem live over
the top. the effect i want to generate is of a track growing organically
in
real time, so everything drops in from the live recording without any
stops
and starts.
i was looking at a boss RC50 - what d'you think?
md

www.myspace.com/martindawsquintet

Get Messenger FREE on your Mobile https://livemessenger.mobile.uk.msn.com/