mpeg4 into mp3

per has been trying to help me change mpeg4's into mp3's but we have had no sucess.....i googled this and found some sw that costs some $ and i tried as per suggested to put the mpeg into "quicktime" and save it as an mp3 but i would have to buy an upgrade.....any ideas.....i use a emac and all my music is in i-tunes.....i really want to get some tunes up on myspace so i can be kool like all you cats.....thnaks.....michael

www.ct-collective.com
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci/
http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar10