RE: OT: MIDI CC Resolution (was: Considering building an ultimate looper...)

>>While we are talking about controllers, I think coming up with a pedal
>that can have it's current position set (like knobs with halos, or
>motorized faders) would be cool as well.. <<

hey- let's get on to penny & giles, see if they can make a beefed-up
version of a motorised pot to go in a pedal. I would volunteer my
guitarist to try this thing out, so's I could knock him over by recalling
a patch while he's in the middle of one of his hendrix wank-a-thons. :-)

d.