Re: RC-50 Software update question

Imo the RC-50 is works fine since the 1.01 update. But I have the
impression some users don't exactly know how the device works regarding
tempo sync, loop sync and loop quantize. There are excellent PDF support
doc's on the Roland web site that cover these subject, highly recommended
:)

Personally, I think the RC-50 and offers good value for the money. But you
can't and should not compare it to high end devices such as the EDP or
LP-1; it offers less features, it's more a phrase sampler than a "delay"
type of looper.

Sjaak
---
Scarlet One Unlimited
Free national calls, surf up to 6 Mbit/s, 50 GB download volume
For only EUR 49,95 per month. No Belgacom subscription needed.  All in!
http://www.scarlet.be