Re: mp3 clip posted

I noticed that, I also was caught up in the beat.  If
I'm not mistaken, I thought I heard a bit of LaFosse
influence in there, must be the EDP functions and your
use of them.   Again, incredible stuff, sounds like
I'd better save my pennies and get an EDP, because
after hearing that, sounds like nothing else will do.
How did you run the wah pedal?  It sounds like a
filter instead of a regular wah sound, like you ran it
through an effects loop rather than pre input, well
being that you were probably miked, that's about the
only way to do it.  My current pedalboard has two wahs
on it one is post preamp for that filtery sound.  When
I finally can immerse myself into looping, I thought
about the possibility to use loopers throughout my
chain, for instance, one up front, so that my effects
can process the loop, and then one in back to capture
it for layering of tracks. How do you run your chain
for your set up?

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.