Re: loop sync semantics

I can't speak for the hardware loopers, but Mobius can do all 3 modes
in a manner of speaking, though it approaches them slightly
differently.  The different "tracks" in Mobius are like individual
loopers that can run in or out of sync with eachother.  Each can be
overdubbed or multiplied over.  To get completely out of sync, you'd
be forced to use a new track, but for either of the sync modes you
describe, an overdub or a multiply can begin right on a loop point or
anywhere in the loop.

--Josh