Using 2 EDP's, not Stereo

So a few of you may have seen my post about getting rid of my LP1 and
going back to the EDP.  It simply comes down to my looping style and
what I want to accomplish etc.  There are many things the LP1 can do
that the EDP can not do and vise versa.  Its a matter of style really.

Anyway, I am considering maybe going to a 2 EDP setup.  I need some
advice from any of you guys running things this way.  I have no
interest in stereo but would be doing it to mainly expand what can be
done with the EDP by adding another one.  Any info from someone who
has some experience with this would be appreciated!  Thanks,

Mark