RE: Hi - new here and looking for advice

Hi Kevin
Many thanks for your reply.
Lots to think about there. I checked out Bose as I hadn't come across them before. Pricey yes but looks great! Even if I can't afford certain things right now I'm making a list of 'things to work up to'. I'll take a look at the Mackie's as well.
I agree with your comments about getting quality equipment. I know that sometimes it comes down to personal preferences and needs but it's always good to hear other people's experiences with certain makes and models. Whilst my purse may not be running over in gold coins, I'd rather take longer to buy better equipment than jump in and buy any ol' rubbish.

Looks like I'm going to be doing some serious hours in the day job for a while ;-)

Leah