Re: 2880 Question

If what you say is true, "If the 2880 is  currently playing a loop,
then pressing "Next Loop" will prepare it to record a new loop but
continue playing the existing loop until you press the 'new loop"
button a second time, in which case it presents you with a clean slate
and begins recording..."

Then that works for me.

On my 16 Second Delay, you have to press Play/Stop while it is
OVERDUBBING or else it will simply stop the loop. There is no new track
button. Thanks for your responses.