Looping in OZ :: RC-## question

Howdy Loopers,
I had my first gig in quite a few months last Friday. Not many people
turned up since we had Festivals coming out of our ears here.

I did some cool looping numbers using my DD20.  I even did a cover of
all along the watchtower - since the entire song can be played in about
4 bars.

I ended with Robs Freakout which some of you might have heard on my
myspace site www.myspace.com/robmcdade

This track was recorded more or less by accident when I was showing my
engineer what I could do with the looper - then I realised he was
recording.
Sure enough it ends up on the next album.  Now as a live piece I stretch
it out a bit.

I am thinking of expanding my looping technology to one of the RC pedals
The RC 50 looks too big and too complex and with all the emails about
this going on its kind of put me off - too expensive as well.  The RC 2
seems too small  - but is almost within my budget. One of the RC-20s
might be the go - esp if I can get a near new on ebay for a couple of
100.

This sound like a case of the three bears.

Size and budget is a major factor. The RC -2 retails for about $300-330
AUS - less on ebay. It should also fit nicely into my new custom made
pedal board - which I haven't designed yet. Gotta put a new kitchen in
my house first.

Any suggestions?

Rob McDade