SBD Music, Inc Acquires Electrix Pro, Inc

     Don't shoot the messenger, I'm just sayin...

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact:        Adam Scolaro
SBD Music, Inc.
Phone: (800) 981-4531 X-701
Fax:    (949) 462-3062
E-mail: adams@electrixpro.com

Laguna Hills, California (March 19, 2007) – Newly formed SBD Music, Inc.,
based in Laguna Hills,
Calif., has acquired Electrix Pro, Inc., a leader in manufacturing
professional audio equipment.

SBD Music, Inc. also announces they have appointed a board of directors
consisting of Mark Buhler,
Charles Dotson and Adam Scolaro.

“We saw a tremendous opportunity to acquire a very well respected brand
name in Electrix. We are
planning to re-introduce new versions of the Electrix products over the
next twelve to twenty four
months”, says Adam Scolaro, president of SBD Music, Inc.

“We are going to continue manufacturing high quality products that
Electrix is known for, and try
to build and expand the product line”, added Mark Buhler.

     from the ElectrixPro website

Get your own web address.