Boss DD-20 Delay/Looping Pedal For Sale

I have listed my DD-20 dual delay pedal on eBay at this link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290096895552

I mention it here since this is a delay pedal with basic looping
capabilities, and note the
following: I made some user modifications to the unit. I added some fabric
bumpers and plastic
washers inside the pedals, which make the operation of depressing the
pedals quieter and reduces
the 'throw' of the pedals (meaning there is a shorter distance between the
position of the pedal
when pressed and released, resulting in faster and more accurate timing,
especially important when
using the pedal as a looper). The operation of the pedals is now almost
silent, with much reduced
mechanical noise. The modifications I've made make this unit superior, in
my opinion, to the new
factory condition I bought it in, and the quieter pedal functioning makes
it especially preferable
for use with live-miked acoustic instruments. I have made no modifications
to the electronics,
only the mechanical functions as specified.

I am selling it because:

a) I am presently sinking into debt from vet bills for my sick and elderly
cat

b) I am unemployed, subsisting below poverty on welfare, and I can't find
a job to save my life

c) I have decided to give up live performance and focus more on recording
and acoustic instruments

If interested in this item, please reply to me off-list, or use the eBay
'contact seller' form...

Ferrara Brain Pan

http://www.formsofthingsunknown.com

http://www.myspace.com/formsofthingsunknown

"Let the great constellation of flickering ashes be heard..."

- Noel Scott Engel