Re: How to reduce the DAILY DIGEST to one post a day

Per, are you sure you don't work for corporate America? ;)  You use all
the
tricks we use at major IT companies. In addition to the personal mail I
get - probably in the same range as others on this list - I also get
hundreds of emails a day for work, and items that I actually have to read
and respond to, some with attachments between 1-10MB in size, with
multiple
threads of conversations with them, multiple people copied, action items,
Outlook that I quickly move emails to based on category, person, urgency,
etc.  I am an email pack rat. I manage enough email in a day that would
give
most people a nervous breakdown. I find it easier to manage individual
emails, using some of the methods you site below.  And honestly,
individual
emails are easier for me too, because with digest mode, you have to wade
and
scan through a bunch of topics you may not even  be interested in, whereas
with individuals emails, if I find one topic I don't like, I delete all
further incoming messages...like you indicate by sorting by subject.

Another trick, which many of us power users also use is that we use a
preview pane in Outlook. When I click on an email, I can see the first few
lines of the body text below it. It allows me to scan very fast.

Kris