Re: New Repeater in 12-24 months !

Mark was _the_ rptr evangelist on LD long time ago and therefore he has
the
right/obligation/anger to be bitter about the sad Electrix story.
Check the archives for some glorious arguments rptr vs EDP
Those where the good times !!!
:=)

Claude

This guy's more bitter than me!

mark sottilaro <zerocrossing2001@yahoo.com> wrote:  Yeah, and if anyone
wants to paypal me money I'll take
deposits for it because I'm sure it's right around the
corner. I can practically taste it!Make sure you sell
your current looper too. Send me the proceeds of that
as well and I'll include special m@l3 1nh@nc3m3nt
p1lz. Be welsh be salaried!

Mark

--- "Weideman, Gary"
wrote:

> Laguna Hills, California (March 19, 2007) - Newly
> formed SBD Music,
> Inc., based in Laguna Hills, Calif., has acquired
> Electrix Pro, Inc., a
> leader in manufacturing professional audio
> equipment.
>
> SBD Music, Inc. also announces they have appointed a
> board of directors
> consisting of Mark Buhler, Charles Dotson and Adam
> Scolaro.
>

> "We saw a tremendous opportunity to acquire a very
> well respected brand
> name in Electrix. We are planning to re-introduce
> new versions of the
> Electrix products over the next twelve to twenty
> four months", says Adam
> Scolaro, president of SBD Music, Inc.
>

> "We are going to continue manufacturing high quality
> products that
> Electrix is known for, and try to build and expand
> the product line",
> added Mark Buhler.

 with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.