Re: loopfestival

Hi,

I put this on for a few years:
http://www.collective.co.uk/loopfest/

It was fun, but very hard work getting anyone to turn up. I think the
main problems stemmed from it not being in a proper venue - so there
was no "house audience", no PA etc.

If you can get proper funding or some other way of getting a
recognised music venue, I would recommend doing that.

cheers,
os.

--
os@collective.co.uk