Re: Great podcasts! (Re: eterogeneo - - - New E.MAIL address - New WEB SITE)

Current favourite podcasts:

http://www.phpro.info/afos/main.html - ambient, sometimes a little too
heavy on the "synth music", but has a great host.

http://www.nowlikephotographs.com/ - instrumental music. regular as
clockwork, and hilights some interesting music.

and of course my own :)
http://www.collective.co.uk/darkroom/podcast.html

cheers,
os.