OT: Gear Question Mackie C200 Passive Speakers

Hi, all:

Is anyone using the Mackie passive C200's? I'm looking around to get a pair of speakers to use with my looping rig at home. Currently I'm running the output through a mackie Onyx mixer, an Alesis amp and a pair of Event Audio studio monitors. The sound is fine for monitoring but for looping, I don' know... I 'used' to run through a pair of EV speakers and they kicked ass. I'm disappointed at the sound of the Events for live looping (studio looping that is).

Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

Paul

always stay connected to friends.