RE: Roland announce RE-20 'space echo'

damn fine bit of roadkill, that. be sure & let the local police know too-
it might have been boosted from a local studio!

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Tiedje [mailto:Stefan-Tiedje@addcom.de]
Sent: 05 April 2007 11:06
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Roland announce RE-20 'space echo'

Dirk Wilbert schrieb:
> Hi - I played the RE-20 today at the Musikmesse in Frankfurt. Very nice
> effect, kind of warm and "vintage" sound - but I don't know how the
> original sounds - so I can't compare...

I just found an original RE-201 on the street in front of my flat. The
tape is missing, but I guess I can throw in some 1/4 inch...
Its heavy, and I am sure, beside just trying it, I won't use it. But I
looked at ebay and there seems to be quite an interest in those kind of
  gear.

Anybody interested? I have to check if it works at all, but the pots
"feel" very solid and fine at least...

I guess it was sitting in a cave for some years, but beside some dust it
looks fine...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------