Re: Looper's delight podcast on line (11 episodes)

Once you've pasted the url into the Subscribe To Podcast window, if
you go the Podcasts section in iTunes, you'll see a list of the
available podcast chapters.  There should be a "Get" button next to
the title of each podcast you haven't yet downloaded.  If you click on
that, iTunes will download that chapter.

If you want them to automatically download,  click the Settings button
there at the bottom of the iTunes window when you're viewing your
podcast list, and you can manage the subscription settings there.