Re: the truth behind The Secret... www.pittsburgchiropractic.com(ONE of my not so secret secrets!) - God Bless Richly!!!!

Yeah I'm not well read enough in the group to know Dan...I just assumed
it was the typical thing where someone signed up to spam the group or
something.   If he's a regular poster I would assume it's a one time
message about something important to him which as human beings I think
we all should tolerate for sure :-).  -Bob