Re: OT "He is" or "I am"

Holy schmokeys, Chris!

richard sales
glassWing farm and studio

On 10-Apr-07, at 7:39 PM, Chris Muir wrote:

For a bio I had to provide for the Beam Foundation web site I wrote:

Chris Muir has been embroiled in computers and music for over thirty years. He has been heavily involved with music software environments for much of this time. Previous employment includes Beatnik (nee Headspace) a company creating synthesis engines for industry, Gibson Western Innovation Zone (GWIZ), an R&D lab run by Gibson Guitar, Electronics For Imaging (EFI), Zeta Music, and Salamander Music Systems (SMS). Chris has also worked with CNMAT (Center for New Music and Audio Technology), and has contributed to Cycling 74's Max environment. An accomplished musician and composer, he has been involved with many projects, in many genres. He currently performs with "Lunar Asylum", "Yo Miles!" and "Zen Disaster". In his spare time he enjoys referring to himself in the third person.

-C

--
Chris Muir | "There are many futures and only one status quo.
cbm@well.com | This is why conservatives mostly agree,