Seeking: reverb/delay pedal w/ MIDI clock sync

I'm looking for a guitar pedal that would provide me delays, reverbs
and tremolo effects that would easily (like plug-n-play) sync as a
slave to a MIDI clock via MIDI IN. Any ideas?

I'm trying to avoid lugging around a rack with my rig, which is why
I'm looking for a good stomp pedal (or multi-fx pedal) to do this..
Just wondering if anyone had any great experiences doing just this.

Thanks in advance!!