From: Krispen Hartung [mailto:khartung@cableone.net]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 9:26 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: CD/DVD Production links

The only challenging thing about the system is that they don't provide
any
templates, just dimensions...and they aren't clear on the no text lines,

bleed lines, etc, inside of those dimensions. You have to experiment
with
your own templates, upload your graphs files to the program, and figure
it
out visually. But it's not that bad. You can zoom in on an image that
shows
an actual CD jewel case with you art work in it and see how everything
aligns.

Then, once you are comfortable with the way your graphics look in the
virtual jewel case, you upload it to their server, and you can order one

free sample (only 1 ever, not one per unique CD order).  That is the key

step, because if it looks great when you get it in the mail, save your
templates forever and continue to use them.

Moreover, I am really happy with the quality and service from this
company.
I can't thank the original person enough who shared this with us on the
list - Samba?

Kris