Re: I think some of you guys are going to love this--a computer built into a guitar amp

I guess I'm just enamored of the "one box" idea. When I mounted the
rolls preamp in my computer, high-gain guitar settings gave
unacceptable amounts of noise. It was the interaction of the preamp
and the computer. While the pickups can cause some problems in
proximity to a computer, that hasn't been a big problem for me. I'd
love to have an amp that ran mobius and my guitar amp sims. You could
just turn the power on and start playing anywhere. Imagine it had a
battery. I'd love it.