Re: mindSpiral

Oh man..would have loved to have seen that.  I'm heading down to Denver
soon.  Metlay and Rossi were big posters in the old rec.music.synth
group when I first joined way way back there near it's conception.   Any
other upcoming events?  Planning to bring my Memorymoog and a Karma down
this time anticipating any possible gigs :-) -Bob