Re: mindSpiral

Hi Bob,

There are no plans for public performance that I know of in the near
future.  The yearly show at the Fiske in April has always been
endangered by the weather.  This year's show was almost canceled!  It
wasn't but the weather kept attendance low.  As a result, there's a push
to move the show to a time when weather will not be a factor.
mind4Spiral is in the planning stages.  I don't know who Mike has
invited but I do kow that it is intended to be a studio effort instead
of a performance effort.

Heading down to Denver from where?  Do you know about the Ricochet
Gathering in Yellowstone this August?

Cheers,

Bill