Re: autotune- drawing with ableton

Hi again !

This sounds difficult - drawing with ableton - and how
am I to know what to write v.s what sung. How can I
tell from soundfiles what pitch they have....
Will you recommand this way to work - can you tell me
more ?

RF

--- Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> skrev:

> On 18 apr 2007, at 21.38, rune fagereng wrote:
>
> > Doe anyone know about a autotune for mac and
> ableton -
> > if there are any free plugis or what to buy ?
>
> "Autotone" is a plug-in by Arturia and it's not for
> free. Melodyne is
> better though, but both are not real-time. You need
> to first record
> the audio as a sound-file before applying it. Logic
> has a built-in
> similar function that could be looked on as "free"
> if you pay for
> Logic. It sounds softer and is less powerful than
> both Autotune and
> Melodyne.
>
> However, if you are using Ableton Live you already
> have the option to
> change pitch of andy recorded audio in Live. Simply
> draw the pitch
> you prefer as a graphic line on the clip. This is
> not a plug-in but a
> function of Live.
>
> Greetings from Sweden
>
> Per Boysen
> www.boysen.se (Swedish)
> www.looproom.com (international)
> http://tinyurl.com/fauvm (podcast)
> http://tinyurl.com/2kek7h (CC donationware music
> releases)

www.runefagereng.com
www.myspace.com/runefagereng
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOHN4az59A0
Mail:rune_fagereng@yahoo.no
Mob: 917 95 867

Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og
notisblokk. http://no.mail.yahoo.com