Re: new looping/drone track for your enjoyment

On 18 apr 2007, at 22.26, Os wrote:

> Live 6 has a new tube distortion effect which I highly recommend.

Yep, I got awesome sound out of it when trying out the EWI in Live 6.
I also checked out their new Sampler and it has a distortion/
enhancing effect that sounds similar to the new tube dist plug-in. If
you are using Live and like distortion (or need to target more than
one parameter with one external MIDI controller message) the version
6 upgrade is well worth it. I'm not upgrading my own Live 5 license
yet though, since I'm mostly on Bidule and need my money to buy
strings since I picked up guitar playing again (although fretless
with thick flat wounds is a little less expensive in the strings
department compared to honoring the clean strat tone where the tone
is lost after one day of playing)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)