Re: critique of the 30 minute loopfest

my basic point if remember correctly, (vicodin withdrawl is HORRIBLE,
stay away from them kiddies!).....was not necessarily the 1/2 hour set
being the culprit, it was the six 1/2 hours sets following each other
without a break that created a problem for me.....and quite often it is
hard to pick and choose who i am going to walk out on when i do not
really know their music, or the last time i heard mr. x they sucked but
this time they were brilliant, it's like almost pissin your pants for
fear of missing something important in a movie, thnak GOD for
DVDs!.....and this is from someone who has not made a musical statement
in over 50 years even though i am pretentiously  "up my own ar*e",  no
offence taken by any means.....:).....michael

http://www.myspace.com/klobuchar10
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzepmeci/
www.ct-collective.com

<<I feel anyone who feels they can't make a valid musical statement in
30 minutes is either pretentious in the extreme or probably (as we
say here in Yorkshire), "up their own ar*e". No offence ;)>>

from AOL at AOL.com.