RE: Nothing to say really....

> Hatfield And The North. Once labeled "Progressive Rock" in the seventies
and it's just so fun to listen to this music today ;-))  Not much have
topped what those guys did IMHO.

Hatfield were one of the greatest bands ever. And big fun. I listened to
them so often in the seventies that all their intricate melodies in odd
meters were etched into my brain, you could wake me up in the middle of the
night and I would know all the lines. I guess you have seen that two new
albums with unreleased stuff are now available on burningshed.com ...

-Michael www.michaelpeters.de