Re: portable hand field recorders

Which one of these can accept an electret stereo mic?
It seems the Zoom comes with that kind of mics, but I was trying to
continue using my core audio ones....

Does anybody has any esperience with the Edirol ?
I read in a web-shop that this one has the related input.

Thanks,
Raül.

--
The Playing Orchestra: http://www.telefonica.net/web2/tpo