Re: portable hand field recorders-Edirol R-09

The Zoom H4 is pretty darn amazing too ..... it has two condenser mics
built
right in.  A friend of mine just got one and has been playing the
recordings
for me ..... they are probably better quality than I get with my more
expensive equipment ... :-|

>From: rune fagereng <rune_fagereng@yahoo.no>
>To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
>Subject: Re: portable hand field recorders-Edirol R-09
>Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 13:32:01 +0200 (CEST)
>
>Hi !
>
>I have the Edirol R-09 and I am very pleased with it.
>I am very happy with the sound I get when I record
>myself jamming with my mac. The sound - who then also
>is made up from the acoustics of the my room - has
>made me more interested in mics - roomacoustics -
>micplacment etc. Because to me its much more like the
>natural sound of instruments -and the way I like it.
>When playing direct into my interface - I think  I
>loose some of this natural sound. Having said this - I
>also love fx. R-09 sounded so nice - when recordings
>livesound - that it made me wanne explore the topic of
>acoustics even further. Havent tried any other
>recorder - so I cant compare.
>
>best regards Rune Fagereng
>

>--- Bill Fox <billyfox@soundscapes.us> skrev:
>
> > Bill Fox wrote:
> > I found the Edirol at $340!
> >
><http://parkaveelectronics.com/product.asp?itemid=EDIR09>
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Bill
> >

>www.runefagereng.com
>www.myspace.com/runefagereng
>www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOHN4az59A0
>Mail:rune_fagereng@yahoo.no
>Mob: 917 95 867

>Alt i én. Få Yahoo! Mail med adressekartotek, kalender og
>notisblokk. http://no.mail.yahoo.com

Download Messenger. Join the i’m Initiative. Help make a difference today.