Re: more Behringer gear

On 25 Apr 2007 at 19:18, Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill wrote:

> ok, my list of Behringer stuff (warning: there's TONS!)

SO you don't feel lonely, here's my list

FCB1010 - amazing value & never conked out.

DFX69 Tweakalizer - designed for a DJ, but still of interest to
"proper" musicians ;)  I finally picked one up cheap on ebay - will
do a proper review sometime, but it's got a sampler (16 "bars" or set
your own length) which you can then get to loop, forwards or
backwards. It's got flange, single repeat echo, 3 band EQ, filter and
a "scratch" wheel. Loads of fun and dirt cheap on ebay. I've hot-
wired it so I can record or playback using a footswitch and am
currently using it with my covers band - the audiences are generally
amazed by all the flashing lights, if not the noises I get from it!

http://www.behringer.com/DFX69/index.cfm?lang=ENG