Re: Long distance Music

Michael Plishka wrote:
> I am trying to record with someone a couple thousand miles away.  What
> does this fair group suggest?
> 1. Doing my part of the recording and sending the CD or emailing the
>files?
> 2. Using software and synching up live?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Plish

Michael:

If you don't need to work in real time, there are collaborative sites
like http://www.indabamusic.com/ that can serve as repositories for
files during a collaboration. Indaba has a free membership level that
gives you a limited amount of upload/download bandwidth per month, along
with a "studio" where you can hear works in progress. I've done a couple
things with friends that way.

Brian