Re: busking-(classical pianist breaking the rules)

shes truly amazing:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/11/30/60minutes/main2220358.shtml

I just saw her on TV a couple of days ago she just
calls up to the audience and says "somebody give me a
tune sing me a melody please" and starts improvisng an
amazing piece of work with it.She was also jaming bach
mixing it up with jazz as well as other classical
compositions with salsa grooves!
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom