Re: OT: Busking--it's hard for everyone

Hey,that's my purple tuba!
And yes, it's unavoidable.  At full crank you can hear it for 35
blocks in downtown Seattle after nightfall :)
If i play nice tho, it's totally approchable, and gets a big kick out
of the crowd.  Works much better as a duet with my man Luke tho.. and
we never can seem to find someone to give us 2 and 4 with a bucket or
somethin..  just a sucker for that group sound :)
-Miles

--
---Miles Ward