Re: Guitar Player magazine: Looper's Paradise

Coyote,

Wouldn't ya know, I let my subscription lapse -- the last issue I got
was May (last month's).

Oh well, I suppose I'll HAVE to resubscribe now, just to see what all
the hubbub is all about.

Thanks for the warning.

And, while I'm mentioning it -- as far as I'm concerned -- every name
('cept mine) you mentioned is a SUPERSTAR indeed.

I feel I played one of my worst sets EVER at Y2K6 and feel a deep
embarrassment at having even been noticed.

Best regards,

Ted Killian