OT: visual looping in China and the time: 02:03:04 on 05/06/07

Chris Cohn (samba) as he frequently does  just sent this amazing
information
to me.
Check it out.

All of these dancers (21) are deaf, and
    take visual cues for the timing of the dance from assistants at the
    side of the stage. They are state sponsored in China. The dance is
    called the 1000 Hands of Kuan Yin - who if you don't know is the mosts
    loving compassionate Goddess and chooses to be reborn again and again
    in order to relieve the suffering of human beings lost in our ego
    bound illusions.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6U7xIZKrBM

It's such amazing visual looping.

Also,   it is just about 20 minutes away from

4 seconds after 3 minutes after 2 a.m.  which makes it

02:03:04   on 05/06/07       for the first and only time  (in each time
zone) in the calendar that
we use in the west.

Expressed as a compound time signature it is

Taki  Takita  Takidimi  Taktakita  Takitatakita  Takidimitakita

or
RL RLL RLRL RLRLL RLLRLL RLRLRLL

Guitarists turn those right and lefts into down and upstrokes with a
plectrum.

or 27/8   or three sycopated sets of 9/8

Loop that,   my good friends all over the world.

love, Rick