Re: Boise Experimental Music Festival Streaming Live

Hi Dave,

It's unclear at this point if it will ever actually happen.

But, it is something I have thought about for a long time.

We're sort of spread out geographically which makes it hard.

Medford (where I am) certainly isn't a cultural center of any sort.

The mention of the "Vortex" was more joke than serious suggestion.

But let's stay in touch anyway -- something may happen eventually.

11-eyes (or whatever other band you're involved in) would be prime
candidates and the first people I'd ask.

Best regards,

Ted Killian