Re: Boise Experimental Music Festival Streaming Live

Count me in for any possible assistance, as well.

On May 7, 2007, at 7:59 AM, tEd ® kiLLiAn wrote:

> The mention of the "Vortex" was more joke than serious suggestion.

As for the subject of  the "Vortex" here in Oregon, and as a casual
suggestion, there is also Milo McIver State Park, outside of Estacada
where the famous (or infamous? :-))  and large " Vortex I " festival
was held in Summer of 1970 that is a big (and strange) part of
Oregon's history.

Possibly there are still some sympathetic and harmonious
"vibes"  (and spirits, and...?) still lingering there in the park? :-)
Also, there is certainly enough open area out there to accommodate
just about anything. Very late August / early Sept would possibly be
good to do something?

The Vortex I story for the curious:
http://www.pdx.edu/magazine/news/4416/

-Rev. Fever
Portland,OR

PS-Does anyone know of any portable solar powered generators that are
available that would power a small amp and a small amount of gear?
Or, the basic plans on how make something like that?  Possibly wind
powered, as well? I have had a long, personal interest in having
something like that.