Re: OregonLoops

Samba,

The problem is

For comparison sake, Rick (and Bill) are producing theirs in their home
town, Sant Cruz.

All these other folk are talking about putting something on where none of
us live, possibly the middle of nowhere.

I can attend and perform at such a show.

But organizing and planning a fest in the middle of nowhere is beyond MY
abilities and willingness to ad stress to my life.

I can put on a show in Medford/Ashland, but not much of anyone would come.

There is my dilemma.

--
tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

Flux Aeterna:
http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewAlbum?playListId=6378076

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314
http://www.loopers-delight.com/cgi-bin/profiles.cgi?step=view_profile&id=121197000042

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???