Re: re. Finally some music I was involved in....

Per Boysen schrieb:
> Thanks, I enjoyed watching you noise makers in action!  ;-)) It's
> difficult to come up with any critical comment because what you were
> doing there is so musically abstract.

Yes, the main part you can't get into a documentary like a video or any
recording. The space, the people, the interaction with them. For example
there was a kid making sounds, I was responding to it, that's obvious
for the audience, its completely lost in the recording...

I had my own fight with feedback, too many mikes open... which is
something to adapt in the concert situation. For a recording to publish
I'd usually would set everything up very differently...

In general in concerts its easier to make the process transparent than
in recordings of any kind...

Stefan

--
Stefan Tiedje------------x-------